Incoming Freshman Information (Class of 2021)
Check your School Loop, Naviance and the Counseling Monthly Calendar REGULARLY to monitor your academic progress. receive important information and check on the counseling upcoming events.
- Make sure that you can log in to your Naviance account!!!
- To graduate from high school in four years you must earn a minimum of 220 credits and complete required courses. Every class that you pass successfully, you will earn 5 credits. By the end of your Freshmen year, you should have earned 60 credits.
- You must earn a "C" or better grade to move on to the next level of classes. If you pass with a "C" or better all classes will be open for you to take, so strive for A's, B's, and C's.
- Colleges/Universities only accept "C" or better grades, which means that if you earn a "D" you will need to re-take that class for a "C" or better grade.
- If you are struggling in any of yours classes, make sure to attend tutoring and work closely with your teachers to find strategies that will help you improve your grades. Also get help during the advisory/tutorial period. Think about it....Do you want to repeat a class again?