Online Athletic Registration
Online Athletic Registration:
- Go to www.athleticclearance.com (The Santa Teresa High School student’s legal parent/guardian must fill out information on the Athletic Clearance site.)
- From there, click START CLEARANCE, then choose the correct School Year, Santa Teresa High School (CIF-CCS), and the sport (do for the first sport season you are trying out for).
- Fill in all required blanks in each of the sections.
- You must download the approved ESUHSD Physical (found on either the STHS or Athletic Clearance websites.)
- You must scan the fully completed physical with doctor’s signature.
- This is the only valid form we can take, all others will be rejected.
- Students will not be cleared unless all documents are complete and uploaded into the Athletic Clearance website and all required information sections are filled out and online signature given.
*Since this online registration is new to Santa Teresa this year, please direct all questions to an Athletic Director via email.
--DO NOT TURN IN ANY PAPERWORK OR MONEY TO ANY COACH--
Spring Sports Information
Tryouts for spring sports will begin on January 30. For specific information for each sport, please contact the head coach. Remember that to tryout out, you must have completed the online registration with your physical attached.