Check your School Loop, Naviance and the Counseling Monthly Calendar REGULARLY to monitor your academic progress. receive important information and check on the counseling upcoming events.
- By the end of your Sophomore year, you should have earned 120 credits.
- Make sure to keep your grades up. "C" or better grades will move you on to the next level of classes, while "D and F" will require that you repeat the class.
- Start keeping track of your extra-curricular activities, volunteer work, sports, clubs, awards, etc. in the Naviance Resume Builder so that you are ready for your college applications.
- Start looking at Colleges/Universities and attend College Presentations here at Santa Teresa (Check Naviance for Schedule).
- Take the PSAT in October 19, 2016.
- If you are struggling in any of yours classes, make sure to attend tutoring and work closely with your teachers to find strategies that will help you improve your grades. Also get help during the advisory/tutorial period. Think about it....Do you want to repeat a class again?