Skip to main content


                                  Registrar'S CONTACT INFORMATION

Donna Walker

(408) 347-6212

Located in the Main Administration Building (100)

Hours: 7am - 4pm (Mon-Fri)

What do I need to do to register my child?

Welcome to Santa Teresa!

Registration is the first step any transferring student or incoming freshman student must do in order to enroll at Santa Teresa.  The process can take up to two hours so give yourself ample time to complete the process.  

What will you need:

  • Your son or daughter -- if it is during the school year, they will start classes on the day of registration
  • Current and Valid ID 
  • Current PG&E Bill stating your address
  • Current Immunization Records
  • If you are a transfer student: Bring your previous school transcript and withdraw packet

What will happen?

When you arrive, you will need to fill out:

  1. an enrollment form,
  2. emergency contact form,
  3. request for transcripts and cum folder from your previous school,
  4. and our electronic policy and photography consent forms.  

After you have completed the forms and your ID, PG&E bill, and immunization records have been reviewed and accepted you will then be entered into the system.

Once you are registered, you will then be directed to your counselor who will register your son or daughter into their classes.  The classes chosen will be based on need and availability.  Please see the counseling page to see what courses we offer.

Requesting a Transcript

Your transcript is your official record of your time at Santa Teresa High School.  Many colleges, universities, and jobs will require an unofficial transcript or an official transcript.  An unofficial transcript can be picked up at the registrar's office.  You can pick up this transcript in person and there is no fee.  An official transcript comes with an official seal and is mailed directly to the institution.  Most institutions require an official transcript. The official transcript requires a form to be filled out and comes with a $3 fee.

When you come in to get your official transcript please bring:

  • Your current ID
  • The address of the institution your transcript will be mailed to 
  • $3 either cash or a check made out to Santa Teresa High School
How can I pick up my Diploma?
  • Congratulations on successfully completing high school!
  • If this is May and you just graduated, you may pick up your diploma a week after graduation.    
  • If you are a previous graduate, you will need a valid ID to pick up your diploma.
  • Note: if you have missing books or fines, you must clear them before you can receive your diploma.